Shenzhen New-Bund Network Technology Co., Ltd. ( hereinafter referred to as "New-Bund" ) warrants the Product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and arising under normal use from the date of original purchase.
This Warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the Product (Customer).
2. The Warranty will be applicable for 24 months from the date of original purchase.
3. In the first year we provide free maintenance services; in the next year, we provide paid maintenance services.
4. The warranty will not be applicable under the following circumstance:
4.1 The handset IMEI number/serial number, the accessory date code, water indicator or the warranty seal has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or is illegible; or
4.2 Deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear; or
4.3 Usage other than in accordance with the user manual, rough handing, exposure to any kind of liquid (water, sweat, beverages, oils etc.), exposure to extreme thermal or environmental conditions, corrosion, oxidation, unauthorized repairs, unauthorized spare parts usage, accidents, forces of nature, or other actions beyond the reasonable control of New-Bund unless the defect was caused directly by defects in material or workmanship. The warranty will not cover any physical damage to the surface of the handset including but not limited to cracks or scratches on the LCD or camera lens; or d.Any defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the battery casing or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified; or
4.4 The defect was caused by a defective function of the service provider cellular network or other system.
5. Any claim under the warranty is subject to notification of New-Bund or a New-Bund authorized service center for the alleged defect within a reasonable time of its occurrence and in no event later than the expiry of the warranty period.
6. New-Bund & its authorized service centers will not be responsible for any kind of direct or indirect loss of customers’ data stored / saved in the handset (including phone book contacts ,SMS, emails, ringtones other downloaded softwares, etc.) due to any kind of incidental failure of the handset and also at the time of service.
7. It is advised that before bringing the handset for service, kindly take a proper backup of the the entire personal data and remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information from the handset.