Vernee Mars was launched in September, and the shipment started long ago. Thanks to its all metal design, high screen-to-body ratio and smooth operation experience, Vernee Mars has gained a lot of attention from both media and end users.
Recently, we are going to roll out the first OTA update for Mars, which will optimize the camera performance further, improve the fingerprint sensor accuracy and fix some other bugs.
Main optimization and fixes:
1. Optimized audio output, including the volume and quality.
2. Optimized the rear camera and improved the camera performance in low light environment.
3. Optimized the fingerprint registration process and unlocking experience.
4. Added a data option in the status bar.
5. Enhanced the compatibility of the camera with third party apps.
6. Improved the touch accuracy and sensitivity of the TP.
7. Fixed the software bugs which influence the reboot.
Vernee’s engineers are now in the middle of adapting Android 7.0 for its existing models. And Mars will be the first Helio P10 smartphone to get the Android 7.0 update.